Hugh Jackman Talks Deadpool & X-Men Apocalypse Cameos, Excitement For Wolverine 3

By | 2:15 AM Leave a Comment
deadpoolwolverinejackmanWhile refusing to say much on the possibility of cameo roles in X-Men: Apocalypse and Deadpool, actor Hugh Jackman says that he's ready for his third Wolverine solo outing.

"Hmmm, I can't ... no. Nope," Jackman told The Huffington Post when quizzed about the potential for the actor to show up inDeadpool. "But, I am really good mates with [Reynolds] so..."
He had even less to say about Apocalypse, limiting himself to a "Who knows?" response.
"Weirdly, I'm really excited about shooting [the final film]," Jackman said in the interview. "I feel great enthusiasm. I suppose it's denial -- like the football player who announces their retirement before their last season -- and so I'm really looking forward to it. But, I know its not over yet! I still got a lot of 4 o'clock mornings and a hell of a lot of egg white omelettes and steamed chicken to have, and all of that."
He said that he had high hopes for his last outing as the ol' Canucklehead: "I feel very blessed that I loved playing this part," he said. "The last Wolverine and that last X-Men were maybe two of the best and I feel like, hopefully, we'll do it again with this last one."
Deadpool will be out in February, X-Men: Apocalypse later in 2016 and Wolverine 3 in 2017.

0 comments:

Post a Comment